Syafiq Fadeli's Channel

Loading...

28 January 2011

NEW header (modern fairytale)

HAHA...holiday starts and the aura of boredom is surrounding me. To save me from being eaten by that hungry crazy creature, I decided to sacrifice my nap time to edit a pic to be my new header. Luckily it saved me from Boredomisaurus but I don't think it would leave me just like that, it will come after me back soon. But for this evening, I am safe. And yeah, for the next attack, I will find another way to overcome it. Maybe I will go watch movies. Hua, I look just like a prince in a fairytale, without horse and fight no dragon. But who cares, as long as I'm the hero. Hahahaha.

3 comments:

mrskzee said...

maybe you can do my AE for me, free of charge. tee-hee. ;)

Ibrahim Ismail said...

How do you do that? Throw us a tutorial entry.

Syafiq Fadeli said...

mrskzee: no thanx,susah2 jer...hahaha

im: simple...edit using any software that u familiar with,then upload as a pic hehehehe.