20 October 2010

Jangan Menangis Palestin




Salam,
            My motorbike is really amazing. Why? Because it can give me idea when I’m riding it hehehe… Just now I went to SMK Taman Tun Fuad. On my way back to the college, I had got a new idea to create a new song. So I composed a song while I was riding my bike. Like usual. Just like before, most of my songs were created when I was on the bike. Isn’t that cool??? hehehehe

            For this new song, I name it ‘Jangan Menangis Palestin’. It is about one of the holiest places for Muslims which is Palestin (Jerusalem). The lyric and the melody are quite easy and simple. Hurm, nothing really special actually. I just want to share this with you guys. Enjoy listening =)

(link ke Facebook)

So, how is it? Don't forget to leave your comments... hehehe.
bye, wassalam.

No comments: